Corporate Services staff manage all initial enquiries from the public and are responsive to the needs of all stakeholders, including clients, families, staff, funding agencies and the wider community.
Corporate Services provides financial and administrative support to Gateways programs including:
- Processing employee wages
- Payment of accounts and raising invoices
- Information technology support
- Occupational Health & Safety management
- Industrial relations and human resources advice
- Facilities and equipment
- Fleet vehicle management.