Gateways School Age Therapy Group Programs are a safe and supported way for children with developmental delay, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a diagnosed disability to develop new skills or practice skills learnt in Individual Therapy sessions.
We offer a range of groups, providing children with the chance to play, have new experiences, learn new skills, develop confidence and socialise with other children in an environment suited to children with additional needs.
Designed and run by our multi-disciplinary team of speech pathologists and occupational therapists, our current programs include:
- Fiction With Friends (7-11 years) – Online – (Watch a recording of Will, Kye and Felix’s story from the ‘Fiction with Friends’ program here)
- Lego Mates Therapy Group (8-12 years) – Geelong, Werribee
- Crafternoon – Geelong
- Crafting With Friends – Footscray
- Social Songwriting – Footscray
- Bright Sparks – Werribee
- Super Story Tellers (6-8 years) – Geelong
- Lego Kids (6-8 years) – Geelong
- Craft Kids (5-8 years) – Geelong
- Social Scientists (5-8 years) – Geelong
Click on the links above to find out dates and registration details for programs of interest to you, or contact Central Intake on 5221 2984 or email email@example.com
Children will require a current NDIS plan to participate in our Group Therapy Programs.
Gateways also offers Individual Therapy services for school aged children. Find out more about our Individual Therapy services.
We take our responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously. Download our Safeguarding Children brochure.