Our experienced Support Coordinators are here to support you and your family to achieve your goals your way and make the most of your NDIS plan
We have expertise in support coordination for people with intellectual disability, ASD and developmental delay and other disabilities. We offer this service in the Geelong and Barwon region, Werribee and Western Melbourne and from Warrnambool in the South West.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Current Services Update page for a regularly updated list of available services, including Gateways Online programs.
We can support you to:
- Engage service providers as per your NDIS plan
- Respect your strengths and build on your skills
- Help you to achieve the best possible outcomes from your NDIS plan
- Listen carefully to you
- Value your abilities and strengths
- Respect privacy and confidentiality at all times
Support Coordination is provided during office hours from Monday to Friday.
If you have support coordination in your current NDIS plan (Coordination of Supports) please contact our Support Coordination Team via Contact Us or by phoning 5221 2984 . If you don’t have this support please contact the National Disability Insurance Agency to discuss your individual plan.