Early Years Therapy Groups for 1-7 Year Olds
Early Years Therapy Group Programs are a safe and supported way to develop new skills or practice skills learnt in individual therapy sessions.
We offer a range of groups for children and carers, including supported playgroups, groups to help preschoolers get the most out of their mainstream kindergarten sessions, transition to school groups and programs teaching parents how to support their child through communication and play.
Through these groups, occupational therapists and speech pathologists with expertise in early years therapy will work with you and your child to build skills and work towards the next step. Groups are also a great way for parents to connect with each other in an understanding environment.
Browse our list of current Early Years Group Programs below or click here for our full list of current group programs.
- Off to School Therapy Group (Registrations now closed) – Geelong
- Early Intervention Therapy Playgroup (Term 2, 2021 Registrations Open Now!) – Geelong, Werribee
- Kinder Playmates – Therapy Playgroup (4 year olds) – Geelong
- TalkAbility™ – Geelong
- Parent Learn to Play – Geelong
- Kinder Plus – Geelong
- More Than Words Therapy Program – Werribee
- Super Story Tellers (6-8 years) – Geelong
- Lego Kids (6-8 years) – Geelong
- Craft Kids (5-8 years) – Geelong
- Groove and Move (5-7 years) – Geelong
Click on the links above to find out dates and registration details for programs of interest to you, or contact our Early Years Therapy team on phone 03 5221 2984 (ext 108) or mobile 0409 581 421.
Who is eligible?
Therapy services can be provided using funding through the National Disability Insurance Scheme Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) for children aged up to 7 years.
We take our responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously. Download our Safeguarding Children brochure.