Our 2020 – 2021 Annual Report seeks to highlight not only our achievements for the year but more importantly, the continued focus on our participants and their wellbeing.
Our activities over the last year have been guided by our PLACE Strategy, which reflects not just what we do but who we are.
To read more about the highlights in our Annual report, click on the links below.
Pillar 1: Help Build Positive Lives
Pillar 2: Actively Drive Community Engagement
- Interchange Host Buddy Volunteering Program
- Adolescents are Gaining the Edge
- Job Quest empowering adults with a disability
Pillar 3: Invest in Our People
- Gateways Team Leader Development Program
- Maintaining Safety in the face of COVID-19
- Improving Care Initiative
Pillar 4: Build Sustainable Practices
- Support Coordination: The Key to Success
- Organisational Redesign
- Partnerships: Working together to improve participant outcomes