Covid-19 – Gateways Parent / Carer / Participant Support Hotline Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our Parent Support Coordinator, Carolyn McDiarmid, is available to provide support and information to you in these uncertain times.
If you are requiring information about any Gateways Services and if they are currently going ahead – you can call the Gateways Hotline on 0417 655 980.
If you are needing information about support services available to you and your family – you can call the Gateways Hotline on 0417 655 980.
If you are wanting advice and information on how to support your child(ren) who may be anxious and uncertain about the current situation – you can call the Hotline, Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm. If you have any serious concerns outside these opening hours, please contact your local doctor or the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
The Gateways Parent / Carer / Participant Support Hotline is about general information and support. If you require medical assistance or information, please contact your local doctor or the call the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
Current Victorian restrictions levels (at 4 August, 2020)
- From 6pm on 2 August, stage 4 restrictions are in place across metropolitan Melbourne.
- From 11:59pm on 2 August, the use of face coverings is mandatory throughout Victoria.
- From 11:59pm on 5 August, stage 3 restrictions apply throughout regional Victoria.
- To help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), stay safe by regularly washing your hands, keeping at least 1.5 metres from other people, and staying home if you feel unwell.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested.
- The New South Wales border is closed. Victorian residents require a permit to enter New South Wales.