Comedy Festival Fun
Activity Program for Adults Includes a Whole Lot of Laughs
Comedian Tommy Little took time after his his stand up comedy show to mingle with the crowd, which included a chat with Phillip and Fiona who attended the show as part of Gateways Western Melbourne’s holiday activities program for people with a disability.
Gateways runs a broad range of activities for adults which run during the school holiday periods, weekends and weekdays. For more information visit the Western Melbourne Activities section on our website.
You may also like:
- In-home senior visits keep loneliness at bay during pandemic times
- Online cooking classes for teens and adults continue as restrictions ease
- Stefan’s new normal beats the lockdown blues
- Individual support for Christina’s cooking adventures
- Gateways recreation goes online to boost social connection in isolation