In 2020-23 we will work with our clients and families to:
Help build positive lives
- Address gaps in the market where other providers are unwilling to offer services, especially in support of those with complex and behavioural support needs,
- Speak boldly about the quality and standards participants and families are entitled to,
- We see the importance of early intervention and of involving and supporting the whole family,
- Work towards goals and measure outcomes to ensure each person gets the most benefit from their NDIS funding.
Actually drive community engagement
- Expand supports for families and carers,
- Establish our Community and Participant Reference Groups to build understanding of need and create shared solutions,
- Build partnerships with businesses, individuals and groups who share our passion for equality and evidence-based practice,
- Offer new services that allow people with disability to learn, test and try their skills.
- Build knowledge in communities to enrich understanding of people with disabilities.
We will also focus internally to:
Invest in our people
- Remain an employer of choice, offering organisation-wide flexibility to bring to bear the skills and passion of our staff,
- Invest in leadership skills,
- Invest in skill building to ensure contemporary practice in all areas of support,
- Enhance our accountability to clients through transparent performance and consistent outcome reporting.
Build sustainable practices
- Be responsive to the needs of our clients as they navigate change,
- Drive a range of corporate effectiveness measures,
- Refresh our structural and governance approaches,
- Seek new and different partnerships to expand our great skills to other activities.